CALIFORNIA HEALTHLINE: Hearing Today on Denti-Cal Report

CALIFORNIA HEALTHLINE: Hearing Today on Denti-Cal Report

“What the audit makes clear is that we could be doing a better job in California. More than half of the children [in the Denti-Cal program] are not getting the care they need,” said Jacob Vigil, legislative advocate for Children’s Partnership, a children’s health advocacy organization.

“There is a huge issue of access here,” said Vigil, who is scheduled to testify at today’s hearing. “This audit is unique in the way it comprehensively lays out the problem, outlining the kind of recommendations that could make a difference. It represents a significant moment.”

Your email address will not be published.

8 reviews
  • gamefly free trial
    1:13 am - May 2, 2019.

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, therefore
    he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing
    is maintained over here.

• gamefly free trial
    5:06 am - May 3, 2019.

What’s up, just wanted to tell you, I loved this post.
    It was funny. Keep on posting!

• free minecraft download
    10:13 am - May 6, 2019.

Amazing! Its genuinely amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning
    from this post.

• free minecraft download
    7:36 am - May 9, 2019.

I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the
    layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme
    or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice
    blog like this one these days.

• g
    5:10 pm - May 10, 2019.

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so
    much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some pics to drive
    the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful
    blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

• g
    7:26 pm - May 11, 2019.

There’s definately a lot to know about this topic. I really
    like all of the points you made.

• minecraft free download
    7:01 pm - May 13, 2019.

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow
    you if that would be okay. I’m absolutely enjoying
    your blog and look forward to new updates.

• download minecraft for free
    1:39 am - May 15, 2019.

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?

I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having
    a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems
    different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.

P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!